Friday, October 31, 2014

My current watchlist.

With the changing macro environment - value is increasingly attractive in property and oil related companies. Think Keppel Land or Sembmarine. That being said, I don't think the property market is in a good position giving the coming property glut paired with expected interest rate increase. I do still believe that some REITs are well prepared to meet such challenges.

This are the shares that I am looking at now locally. As you can see - I am looking at mainly REITs or special business models that have undergone some correction (except ISEC). Do be cautious about Sino Grandness though - I have not given it much thought - just monitoring.












In terms of crisis investing - I have bought (rightly or wrongly) into 3 Hong Kong Stocks.
1. Tsui Wah Holdings - 2.95 HKD
2. China Cinda Asset - 3.45 HKD
3. Sun Art Retail - 8.70 HKD

The key reasons was that the market has corrected for HK quite a bit. China Cinda and Sun Art are good plays on the chinese market. And with the connectivity Shanghai-HK trading link, hong kong stocks are likely to boom. Just an after thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment